Rugged, Multi-Purpose Balances for a Wide Range of General Weighing Applications
Designed for a range of essential weighing applications, the Navigator offers accuracy and repeatability at a competitive price point, making it a valuable tool in lab, industrial & education settings.
The Navigator series is designed to accurately stabilise in less than one second to provide fast and accurate weighing results, improving operator efficiency, productivity and throughput.
An overload protection system that can withstand loads up to four times the rated capabity safeguards the balance. An integrated shipping loack protects the weighing cell during transportation/storage.
- Application: Weighing, Parts Counting, Percentage Weighing, Checkweighing
- Display: Weighing, Parts Counting, Percentage Weighing, Checkweighing
- Operation: AC adapter (included) or 4 C batteries (not included)
- Comunication: RS232 or USB or ethernet with integrated cable (accessories sold separately)
- Construction: ABS housing, stainless steel pan, illuminated up-front level indicator, auto shut off, integral weigh below hook and shipping lock, security bracket, calibration lock, touchless sensor
- Design Features: User selectable communication and printing settings, mechanical and software overload/underload protection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.