Intelligent Performance No Matter How Difficult the Task
- A large colour touchscreen gives access to the advanced application modes and icon-driven application software features such as user manager, library, and minimum weight indication.
- 2-D shock protection and IP54 base enclosure protect the balance from damage, while the AutoCal™ automatic internal calibration system ensures performance.
- Explorer’s sturdy modular design features a colour touch display that can be separated from the weighing base as well as two programmable touchfree sensors and a large weighing pan.
- Application: Weighing, parts counting, percent weighing, checkweighing, animal/dynamic weighing, filling, totalisation/statistics, formulation, differential weighing, density determination, peak hold, ingredient costing, SQC, statistics
- 5.7” (145 mm) full-colour VGA graphic touchscreen display with user-controlled brightness
- AC adapter (included) or rechargeable battery (accessory sold separately)
- RS232 and USB (included) or second RS232/ethernet (accessories sold separately) GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock
- Modular design, IP54 metal base, die-cast top housing, stainless steel pan, up-front level indicator, integral weigh below hook, calibration lock, two touchless sensors, full housing in-use cover
- Selectable environmental filters, auto tare, user selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, user selectable communication settings and data print options, user definable project and user IDs, auto standby, and up to 14 operating languages
- Optional Column Mount
- 3 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.