Intelligent Performance No Matter How Difficult the Task
- A large colour touchscreen gives access to the advanced application modes and icon-driven application software features such as user manager, library, and minimum weight indication.
- Explorer features fast stabilisation times, optimised linearity and repeatability specifications, enhanced vibration filtering as well as AutoCal™ calibration to ensure accuracy.
- The draftshield provides easy entry to the weighing chamber through the flip or sliding top door and the top-mounted side doors which can be automatically controlled on A/D models.
- Application: Weighing, parts counting, percent weighing, checkweighing, animal/dynamic weighing, filling, totalisation/statistics, formulation, differential weighing, density determination, peak hold, ingredient costing, pipette adjustment, SQC, statistics
- 5.7” (145 mm) full-colour VGA graphic touchscreen display with user-controlled brightness
- AC adapter (included)
- RS232 and USB (included) or second RS232/ethernet (accessories sold separately) GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock
- Modular design, metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan, glass draftshield with top mounted side doors and flip/sliding top door, illuminated up-front level indicator, integral weigh below hook, security bracket, calibration lock, four touchless sensors, full housing in-use cover
- Selectable environmental filters, auto tare, user selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, user selectable communication settings and data print options, user definable project and user IDs, auto standby, and up to 14 operating languages
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.