Ready For Your Lab, Wherever That May Be
- Fast stabilisation and reliable operation are enhanced by the AutoCal™ option to ensure solid weighing performance and accurate, repeatable results for standard laboratory applications.
- The wide viewing angle colour touchscreen provides access to all of Adventurer’s applications, while dual USB ports with GLP/GMP tracking capabilities assist in the monitoring and reporting of data.
- The 1mg models have a two piece, top-mounted draftshield with doors that open wide, providing ample room for sample placement, while the 0.01g and 0.1g models feature large weighing pans.
- Application: Weighing, parts counting, percent weighing, checkweighing, animal/dynamic weighing, totalisation/statistics, formulation, density determination, display hold
- 4.3” (109 mm) full-colour VGA graphic touchscreen with user-controlled brightness
- AC adapter (included)
- RS232, USB host, USB device (included). GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock
- Metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan, glass draftshield with two piece top mounted side doors and sliding top door (1mg models only), illuminated up-front level indicator, integral weigh below hook, security bracket, calibration lock, full housing in-use cover
- Selectable environmental filters, auto tare, user selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, user selectable communication settings and data print options, user definable project and user IDs, and up to 9 operating languages
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.