Economical pH Bench Meter for Basic Laboratory Applications
- Clearly marked keys and user friendly software allow for operation with minimal training.
- Built-in electrode holder provides uncomplicated and convenient all-in-one operation, while the large LCD displays results clearly.
- Auto buffer recognition, electrode condition icon, automatic temperature compensation and reference input all work to ensure accurate results.
- pH, oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) measurement, temperature measurement
- AC adapter (included)
- ABS housing, built-in electrode holder
- Auto buffer recognition, two point calibration, quick reference guide
|Measurement Range||0.00 – 14.00 pH; -1999 – 1999 mV; 0 – 100 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.01 pH; ±1 mV; ±0.5 °C|
|Measurement Resolution||0.01 pH; 1 mV; 0.1 °C|
|Electrode||ST210 (Included); STTEMP30 (Included)|
|Accuracy ± (mV)||1 mV|
|Accuracy ± (Temperature)||0.5 °C|
|Battery Life||Not Applicable|
|Dimensions||78 mm x 220 mm x 175 mm (HxLxW)|
|Measurement Range (Temperature)||0 °C – 100 °C|
|Measurement Range||-1,999 mV – 1,999 mV|
|Net Weight||0.75 kg|
|Parameter||pH / ORP|
|pH accuracy (±)||0.01|
|pH measuring range||0 – 14|
|Power||AC Adapter (Included)|
|Resolution (Voltage)||1 mV|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1 °C|
|Temperature Sensor||30 KΩ NTC|
|Working Environment||5°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.